In the sphere of value-based healthcare, chronic care management (CCM) is a critical component of primary care and population health management. Targeting the Triple Aim goals of better health and care for individuals while reducing spending, CCM is viewed as a stepping-stone to success under Medicare's Quality Payment Program that launched January 1, 2017.
2017 Healthcare Benchmarks: Chronic Care Management captures tools, practices and lessons learned by the healthcare industry related to the management of chronic disease.
This 40-page report, based on responses from 110 healthcare organizations to HIN's industry survey on chronic care management, is the second comprehensive assembly of metrics on CCM stratification requirements, reimbursement models, promising protocols, challenges and ROI.
This 2017 market data also captures participation trends and feedback on CMS's Chronic Care Management services for Medicare beneficiaries with multiple chronic conditions that launched in 2015. In late 2016, CCM updates by CMS enabled reimbursement for more complex and more time-intensive chronic care coordination effective January 2017.
Supported with dozens of graphs and tables, these market metrics document emerging trends in chronic care management, resulting in a comprehensive set of best practices and benchmarks on managing patients with complex health conditions.
New Chronic Care Management Metrics for 2017:
- Chronic care management of individuals diagnosed with a behavioral health condition;
- The use of predictive modeling to stratify patients for chronic care management;
- The role of the RN care manager in chronic care management;
- Impact of chronic care management on per-patient costs;
- Percentage of respondents billing Medicare under Chronic Care Management codes;
- Most challenging hurdle of the Medicare Chronic Care Management program;
- Clinical and financial outcomes achieved through the Medicare Chronic Care Management program; and
- Expectations on the ability of Medicare's Chronic Care Management program to reduce administrative burden.
Breaking down findings by high-responding industry sectors, this report also includes the following data points:
- Prevalence of programs for chronic care management;
- Criteria for admission to a chronic care management program;
- Tools to identify and risk-stratify individuals for CCM;
- Key components of chronic care management initiatives;
- Primary responsibility for CCM;
- Frequency of CCM patient visits in 12-month period;
- Modalities for CCM interactions;
- Reimbursement trends for CCM, including structure of CCM payments;
- The most successful tools, process or workflows employed in chronic care management, in respondents' own words;
- Challenges and successes resulting from CCM;
- Impact of CCM on the key metrics of clinical outcomes, care quality, medication adherence, patient experience, hospice use, hospitalizations and readmissions, ER visits, mortality, and reimbursement;
- The complete March 2017 Chronic Care Management survey tool;
This benchmark report is designed to meet business and planning needs of health plans, employers, health coaching and disease management, case management, managed care organizations, physician organizations, health systems, health IT companies and others by providing critical benchmarks in managing patients with chronic illnesses.
This report is part of the HIN Healthcare Benchmarking series, which provides continuous qualitative data on industry trends.
- Livre de Reliure: Plastic Comb
- Catégories: Book
- Editeur: Healthcare Intelligence Network
- Édition: 2nd
- Date de publication: 2017-05-16
- ISBN: 1943542546
- Broché: 40 pages
Télécharger le Livre 2017 Healthcare Benchmarks: Chronic Care Management en Format PDF,2017 Healthcare Benchmarks: Chronic Care Management Télécharger Gratuitement le Livre en Format PDF,2017 Healthcare Benchmarks: Chronic Care Management PDF Télécharger Ebook gratuit Livre France (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE),2017 Healthcare Benchmarks: Chronic Care Management Télécharger PDF e EPUB - EpuBook,2017 Healthcare Benchmarks: Chronic Care Management Download eBook PDF e Epub, Livre eBook France,2017 Healthcare Benchmarks: Chronic Care Management Télécharger PDF,Télécharger 2017 Healthcare Benchmarks: Chronic Care Management Ebook Livre Gratuit - décharger - pdf, epub, Kindle mobi,Lire En Ligne 2017 Healthcare Benchmarks: Chronic Care Management Livre par [AUTHOR],Télécharger 2017 Healthcare Benchmarks: Chronic Care Management PDF Fichier,Gratuit Pour Lire 2017 Healthcare Benchmarks: Chronic Care Management Ebook En Ligne,2017 Healthcare Benchmarks: Chronic Care Management Lire ePub En Ligne et Téléchargement,2017 Healthcare Benchmarks: Chronic Care Management Télécharger pdf,2017 Healthcare Benchmarks: Chronic Care Management Telecharger PDF e EPUB,2017 Healthcare Benchmarks: Chronic Care Management Télécharger PDF gratuit Livre (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)