The Divine Code, Volume I (Expanded 2nd Edition) PDF text book pdf download is given by Ask Noah International that special to you for free. The Divine Code, Volume I (Expanded 2nd Edition) free pdf download books release and has been changed to PDF file that you can read on your laptop,computer or mobile phone.
Detail The Divine Code, Volume I (Expanded 2nd Edition) :
The Divine Code: The Guide to Observing G-d's Will for Mankind, Revealed from Mount Sinai in the Torah of Moses
World-wide interest in the Seven Commandments for the Children of Noah (all non-Jews) is growing rapidly, and great numbers of people around the world have already committed themselves to observe these commandments. However, until the publication of this landmark volume, a comprehensive, clear, and expertly researched English-language guide for observance and study of these Divine precepts has been lacking. The Divine Code, Volume I, is the result of an historic project by Ask Noah International. Originally compiled in two Hebrew volumes by Rabbi Moshe Weiner and endorsed by prominent Torah scholars, including a Chief Rabbi of Israel, it examines the Torah-law foundations and details of the Noahide precepts. Unique among the previous popular overviews of the subject, this authoritative text is footnoted with extensively researched Talmudic and post-Talmudic sources, and supplied with additional explanations and enlightening Editor's Notes throughout. It identifies and applies the fundamental principles by which the practical requirements for righteous living are determined for pious non-Jews.
This new expanded edition of Volume I encompasses the Seven Noahide Commandments and their foundational principles and offshoots. It contains seven parts, with contributed introductions by:
- Rabbi J. Immanuel Schochet o.b.m., a leading Canadian Rabbi and author of many popular books on Torah-based spirituality and philosophy;
- Joe M. Regenstein, Ph.D., a leading expert on guidelines in the meat industry for improved animal welfare;
- Arthur A. Goldberg, J.D., B.C.P.C., C.R.S., author of Light in the Closet and Co-director of JONAH and the Jonah Institute of Gender Affirmation;
- Michael Schulman, Ph.D., editor of the book and Executive Director of Ask Noah International and asknoah.org;
- Rabbi Moshe Weiner, author of Sheva Mitzvot HaShem (Seven Divine Commandments; see the Rabbinical reviews quoted here), for which this book is the authorized translation.
This book is in seven parts:
- The Introduction explains the Torah basis for the Noahide Code, and for outreach to non-Jews regarding this Divinely ordained righteous path.
- Part I covers principles of the Torah-based monotheistic faith, the Divine rewards that non-Jews may earn by observing of the Noahide Code, and practical guides to subjects of primary importance in daily life - Torah study, daily prayers, moral imperatives, and returning to the righteous path.
- Parts II-IV cover the prohibitions of idolatry and blasphemy, and the prohibitions associated with causing unnecessary pain to living creatures.
- Parts V-VII cover the prohibitions of murder and injury, forbidden sexual relations, and theft.
Volume II (in preparation) will include additional topics related to the prohibition of theft, and Part VIII on the universal societal obligation to establish laws and courts.